CCR5 delta 32 mutation testing?

I am the negative half of a magnetic couple. I had unprotected sex with my wife for 3 years before we learned that she was positive a few months ago. I am an Ashkenazi Jew and would like to get tested for the delta mutation. Searching online, I have only found two sites claiming to sell the test but both are broken on the Purchase page. I asked my wife's doctor and he was familiar with the mutation but unfamiliar with where to get the test performed. Do you have any resources??

Part two of my question is statistical. If my wife gets down to an undetectable viral load, what is my statistical chance of getting infected from unprotected regular vaginal sex? What is the statistic if she is undetectable and I have 1 mutated CCR5? Two?

I know I may be asking the impossible on the stats, they may not exist for the mutation scenarios.

You should be able to find out if you have the CCR5 delta 32 mutation (either completely or partially) but how will that help you? It sounds like what you are trying to figure out is whether you and your wife can have sex without condoms.

If you were CCR5 homozygous for the deletion, would that make you feel safe enough to forgo protection?

You are correct that her viral load is important and maybe just as much as your own susceptibility to HIV. If her viral load is undetectable her ability to transmit HIV to you is very very low. We know this from a few studies including a large trial involving magnetic couples.

We also know that men taking Truvada were protected from infection from other men. So, that mast be considered an option as well.

Overall, you need to determine what you would do with the information before pursuing the test. If the test informs your decision making, go for it. I am sure that any major HIV care center can arrange this for you. It may cost but it can be done.

Please help me know about risk of my sexual behavior !!
Hiv from stool