|Please help me know about risk of my sexual behavior !!
Nov 10, 2012
Dear Doctor I wrote to Dr. Mark asking about my risk but no reply yet. I am very worry about my risk of infection. Anyhow, here I write to you again to understand about my risk. Here are my questions about sex behavior, 1. If I cuddle someone with sweat over our bodies, how much is the risk of getting hiv transmission? 2. If I sex without penetration (i.e., ass pounding someone with both persons wearing underwear on), how much risk of getting hiv transmission? 3. If I masturbate someone from outside of underwear and let him cum inside , what is the chance of hiv infection? 4. What test should I do if any possible risk? (last time in april I was negative by ELISA) The reason why I am asking of these questions is I am afraid of uncertain about HIV risk after I made this sexual behavior with someone I just met last night. I concerned my penis tip will touch with anal secretion through layers of our underwears and get the infection. I also concerned that friction during masturbation may cause my skin abrasion ( I had skin peeling on nail bed too), and will get the infection if I accidentally touch areas of underwear with his precum or cum. Please answer my questions and help me get the knowledge about my risk. Thanks for your kindness. God bless you!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
My answers below:
1. If I cuddle someone with sweat over our bodies, how much is the risk of getting hiv transmission?
2. If I sex without penetration (i.e., ass pounding someone with both persons wearing underwear on), how much risk of getting hiv transmission?
3. If I masturbate someone from outside of underwear and let him cum inside , what is the chance of hiv infection?
4. What test should I do if any possible risk? (last time in april I was negative by ELISA)
An ELISA is perfect to use for testing.
Your risk is nil and you are practicing safe sex as long as you are not inserting your penis into someone else and vice versa.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv High Risk Behaviors
- Dizziness After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Docking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.