Chances of pregnancy?

Is dry humping considered to be a safe form of sex? My boyfriend and I indulge in it with only 3 layers of clothing. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?

Its all about the bird and the bees here. Here is how it works: The man inserts (emphasis on the word 'inserts') his penis into the woman's vagina and then when he ejaculates (cums) his sperm in the ejaculate travels to meet an egg released from the ovaries. The sperm fertilizes the egg and this now finds its way to the womb to implant and grow - eventually becoming a young person who may one day dry hump his or her partner.

So, in your case, the sperm are going nowhere past your layers. No sperm in your female organs, no baby. Safe all around.

occupational exposure risks with eye splashes
Please help me know about risk of my sexual behavior !!