Rapid test conclusive enough?

I live in Hong Kong. My English isn't good,hope doctor can understand this...thanks!!

I have unprotected sex before. And experienced most of the symptoms,like fever over 38 degree c(few days)... diarrhoea(last for a month)...sore throat...loss weight(loss5kg,from 57kgwithin a month)

But it came out negative with the Rapid test(finger prick)(at week 9&12)(in a health centre)... Is it conclusive? Is it possible that rapid test can't detect my antibodies ? Should I do the test in somewhere else?or other kind of test ,like the traditional blood test?

I am very worry...

Thank you for answering!!

Rapid HIV tests are very good. There can be some user error but that is unlikely in a health care center. If you really remain worried, you can have a blood test done. I suspect this will also be negative, indicating you are NOT HIV infected. THen if you remain unwell you should look for another diagnosis.

Question for David Wohl
doubt regarding false negative HIV test