hiv transmission

Hi

This is the 2nd time I am asking this question as I have not received a reply.

Hi

I would like to know about hiv transmission. 1) we ordered food from a restaurant and while eating, what if some one prechews a piece of fish and keeps it back in the plater and if I consume it after 2-4 minutes , can I get hiv. 2) I went for a blood test, the nurse used a new needle but what if the cotton she used had blood on it , and was used to wipe my wound where she pricked the needle for the blood test, can hiv transmitted this way.

Thanks for your answer in advance

Hi 1. HIV is not transmitted via saliva. If there was some food that was prechewed there would have to be a large volume of blood and the person who then eats the food would have to have an open wound in their mouth.Also HIV dies not survive long after it leaves the body it dies and is not able to be transmitted. 2. Again, HIV dies once it is outside of the body, if there was a cotton ball that was reused after wiping blood that had HIV in it, there would have to be a large volume of blood in order for transmission to occur.

So with answering both questions with a long answer, the short answer is no!

Be well, Shannon

Condom slipped off before ejactulation
Big tummy due to ARV's