multiple hiv exposures but still neg

I'm a gay male (bottom)last year I had sex with 20 hiv poz men.all of them ejaculated inside me,and exposed me to hiv.I tested last week and results were neg. How is this possible?

Hi I would chalk this up to being lucky! Having multiple partners and being the receptive partner is the highest risk. So either all of the men were HIV negative or if one of them was positive and you lucked out. Just like getting pregnant it doesn't always happen on the first time or the 20th time. I do know that if you continue this behavior unprotected your chances are going to continue raising. I would strongly encourage you to begin using condoms or look into changing your habits. If you continue this one of these days you will get infected maybe not with HIV but with any of the other type of sexually transmitted infections.

Be well and get safe, Shannon

somke
Condom slipped off before ejactulation