Nov 4, 2012
my friend have hiv from last 8 years he often to smoke , many times he some before us (normal human). Its any risk for us ?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I think what you are asking is if you shared the same cigarette or other things used during smoking if there were to be a risk of HIV transmission. The answer is no, HIV is not transmitted through casual contact.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Sore Throat?
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.