Nov 4, 2012
my friend have hiv from last 8 years he often to smoke , many times he some before us (normal human). Its any risk for us ?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I think what you are asking is if you shared the same cigarette or other things used during smoking if there were to be a risk of HIV transmission. The answer is no, HIV is not transmitted through casual contact.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.