HIV from pimple contact
Nov 4, 2012
A person infected with HIV touched my back which had one open pimple. The pimple was popped and dried when this happened, not sure how much earlier. Question is can you get HIV if the person had blood on his hand. I checked straight away and no blood was on my back from the person but afraid of if there were small amounts of blood he may have had on his hand.
Reading this back sounds silly even to me as I didn't even see blood but I'm still a little anxious and would love a response.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You are correct HIV transmission cannot occur this way!
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.