Nov 4, 2012
are inserts safe
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The risk of transmission from being the insertive partner would be extremely low. But still possible, just less likely.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Hpv Cause Pain?
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.