Nov 4, 2012
are inserts safe
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The risk of transmission from being the insertive partner would be extremely low. But still possible, just less likely.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Negative Person Having Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- What Pathogenic Organism Causes Hiv?
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- Red Rash On Face From Hiv
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.