Anal Teasing Risk of HIV Transmission

I recently had an encounter with another male that said he had been tested 3 months ago and had only participated in safe sex since then. I noticed quite a bit of pre cum but I didn't feel any as he pressed his penis outside of my anus. I felt quite a bit of pressure but no penetration happened. If I got any pre cum on my anus or the outside(pink part) is there ANY risk of HIV transmission?

Hi Given the short length of time that he was in you and the fact that there was no ejaculation,and he said that he was negative and used safe sex I would not be too worried. However, I would be concerned that he said that he has always used safe sex since his test, but opted not with you, this concerns me and so I would still suggest a rapid HIV test, 90 days from the incident just to be sure.

Be well, Shannon

Nude Massage!! Diagnosed HSV1 & Severe symptoms
penis