Nude Massage!! Diagnosed HSV1 & Severe symptoms

Hello Dr Shannon, Pl assess my situation & symptoms ( Iam 28 male from India) I have gone through all the posts here & i understand that I dint have an exposure but Im only writing to u since i have very severe symptoms/complications I had visited a massage parlour on April 2012 were i was given a nude body to body massage with some lotion (I was with my underwear). To end it off she gave me a hand job & i fingered her. She was dry & i dint notice any genital secretion. But after I cum i stopped & wiped my glans with the same hand. I believe she(CSW) was HIV+ , the way she was behaving was really odd & she was not taking any precautions while doing this. My main concerns are 1)I got herpes break on my lips following which a week after had lot of tiny red bumps under foreskin & when the surface is wiped i get these white dead cells kinda & or dour is bad. After a week i decided to consult the doc & i described what happened in breif & he suspected it to be HSV. I took a test on 29th SEPT (6months after Exposure) for HIV1&2(Screening-I think it is ELISA), HSV 1 & 2 IgG & IgM test & other tests that include Sugar & WB count. I got the result only on 2nd of OCT Results: HIV 1&2 Negative (iam concerned if this came negative as the test was done 2days after blood collection as told by them) HSV1 IgG 2.46 OD ratio HSV1 IgM 0.4 OD ratio Doc said its HSV1 is positive & prescribed a tab for a week. Red bumps reduced but not completely. Even today (2 months after outbreak) i see 5 - 6bumps every day & there is this pale white layer which I get when i wipe the surface. Today I had herpes on my lips again. 2)My throat gets extremely dry since 2months & Iv started to notice white tongue & white lining by the side of my Cheeks, Cracks on the tongue in which a couple of them are painful on touching, & i have noticed several bumps in my throat & next to the Uvula. I kinda feel that my throat is clogged when im asleep. 4) I am getting frequent headaches. 3) Fungal infection was the first symptom that appeared in the month of Aug.It was in the back Groin area & was very severe but was cured when cream was applied. 4) I have lost 6 -7Kgs of weight (I have never lost soo much weight even when i was going to the gym some time back) Im very healthy person, all these symptoms are new to me (except herpes on lips which I had few years back) I have only explained serious ones here . I know my risk of HIV was low, iv tried to move on, leaving all this behind but these symptoms are taking a toll in my daily life. I have never had sex before, I feel like I may be the person struck by lightning.(Proving theoretical studies) Please kindly go through my earlier post & kindly reply to me what may be causing all the problems & should i test again??

Hi From what you have described your HIV test are negative and you do have Herpes. You may need to be on ongoing treatment for your herpes but the only person who can help you make this decision is your healthcare provider.

My recommendation to you is that you return to see him and get follow up on your symptoms.

Feel better, Shannon

test
Anal Teasing Risk of HIV Transmission