Nov 4, 2012
dear mam i took test on 90 th day of exposure,it comes negetive , it was p 24 antigen combo test ,, it is conclusive or should i go for oter test//// plz reply
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You are HIV free.
The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during this 90 day period, if so then the timing starts over again.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.