Nov 4, 2012
i know a person thats hiv positive and they had oral sex with a hiv negative person. Is that person now infected with HIV or does it have to be a sore in the person's mouth to have it?
Response from Ms. Southall
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Is A Mild Case Of Shingles Without A Rash?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.