Help freaking out here!

Okay so i was at the gym. I placed my water bottle on the floor and like 30 mins later i forgot about it and bite the end of the water bottle. There was like no sweat on it or anything it was dry but i was wondering could i get infected with soemthing like that?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Absolutely not!

This really is a moment where you need to ask yourself "why am I concerned about HIV?"

Check out our article 10 Common Fears About HIV Transmission. If any of this sounds familiar, you may be what we call a Worried Well.

If this is the case, please please please consider the many options available to help manage these kind of anxieties so that you can live a worry free life for the long-term.

Hope this helps!

Erik

condom broke
MY BOYFRIEND HAS HIV