condom broke

hello doctor, i am from India, recently i had sex with a hooker, she made me wear 2condoms,,just 3sec of vaginal sex, condom broke , i removed it,.i did not cum in her, after 15 min i thoroughly washed it with antiseptic liquid, she said she is not infected, but i am not sure about it. I am totally freaked out, not able to sleep. Consulted a doctor had Elisa done after 3days,,it is negative, he also advised me to have pcr done ,reports awaited. Doctor prescribed me flagyl 400 and bactrim ds for 3 days. Can i take PEP, doctor did not agree to it, he asked me to wait and see. What are my chances of getting infected? i have no habits.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It sounds like you didn't really have risk to get HIV. Your penis was inside her vagina for such an incredibly brief period of time before the condom broke that then you pulled right out. There would be barely a chance of you even touching any fluid coming out of her vagina.

At the risk of sounding too bold, PEP is completely unnecessary in a case like that! If you would've been having unprotected sex for a long time, then there would be cause for concern. There isn't that in your case.

Btw, please never ever use two condoms at the same time..! That increases the risk that they will break (because the condoms aren't meant to rub together like that).

Hope that helps!

Erik

it is possible to contract hiv from surface of shaving machine
Help freaking out here!