all the symptoms of HIV and 13 negative tests

Greetings from Moscow! Thanks for your help, please do not leave without an answer my question. I am a man, 26 years old. I had homosexual contact with an HIV positive. Had oral sex, as well as kissing. Before that, I certainly did not know that the guy is positive, it turned out later.

I had a lot of stress, I slept for 3 hours a night, eating almost nothing. Getting ready to die! At first I decided to test after 1 month, it was Elisa 3 generations, the answer came negative, stress has passed. Then I got sick, sore throat, fever. A week later, recovered! The next test I did on. 4 months, Elisa 4. Generation at + ag, the test is negative. All this time, I had diarrhea and bloating, night I was sweating heavily and once had a fever! I was sure that I was positive. I became trustify each month at + ag 4 generation abbot architect! The 13 months is negative. At 11 months I have made RNA test is also negative. Also at 11 months my cd4 1453 (60%), cd 8526 cd4/cd8 2,7. , At 6 months was 40 cd4%, cd8 34%, cd4/cd8 1,17.

Now I have a white tongue and sores on it, Herpes in the nose, lymph nodes under the jaw, diarrhea and blood in the stool, a raid on the throat and tonsils, a rash on the elbows and fingers, I began to tire quickly. I still do not know I'm a plus or a minus? I'm so tired! I need trustify next? Unfortunately in Russia do not do western blot, if the test is negative Elisa. Do not make money.I am willing to pay! My neighbor in the apartment now complains of the same symptoms, what is it? I know HIV is not transmitted through saliva? A few months ago I was tested for epshtaine Barr, igg was 442, 30 times the norm. Maybe this is the infection? I have visited many doctors, they all say that I need to treat brain! They say I'm healthy! My blood, too right! Tell me could it be one year cd4 1453, if HIV-positive? I can not live and work under stress, soon I will be fired from work! My friends and family do not know anything, I do not want to scare them! Russia has a very bad attitude to positive! I could not live with that! This is my story! thank you!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

With all the tests that you've taken, it's safe to say that you did not get HIV from the guy you had sex with.

Btw, oral sex is considered extremely low risk for HIV. Kissing has no real risk.

However, it does sound like you're feeling bad physically. My first guess is that the stress of this has really been getting to you. When you carry around this amount of stress everyday, it will make you feel bad physically after awhile. Beyond that, please continue to follow up with your doctors if you're curious is anything else is going on with your body.

I hope all this helps!

Erik

Possible exposure to HIV/STD?
it is possible to contract hiv from surface of shaving machine