|hiv antibody test
Oct 30, 2012
hello dr erik i had a sex with sex worker my condom was broken i dont know her status then i did hiv antibody test at 90th day that was negative this is my 5th month i have sometimes skin itch and headaches ... please tell me is 90th day test is very conclusive? and i did circumcision.......
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Your test is conclusive. The sex you had where the condom broke didn't give you HIV
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.