HIV Risk & Testing
Oct 30, 2012
Hi all, appreciate your advise please.
Risk = Unprotected hand job at a massage parlor (I have HSV but no sores in penis during the exposure)
I am really feeling very worried about this incident and the only way to console myself is to get tested. So my question is when should I get tested? 6 weeks or 12 weeks?
Looking forward to hear from anyone of you soon please. Thank you.
Response from Mr. Glenn
There is absolutely no risk for HIV from this. No way to get in your body. No fluid to transmit it to you.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- Can You Get Hiv From Non Hollow Bore Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.