Semen on Anus GLENN! I NEED YOU INSIGHT

The person I left with did not penetrate me. He did hump me from behind while I layed on my back without any penetration. Is that considered frottage? Well he ejaculated on the outside of my anus. Is that considered on HIV risk? Is penetration NEEDED for HIV transmission? I have a squeduled appoitment for an HIV test on thursday 35 days after my exposure. I am so afraid Please give me your insight on my risk. Could semen have reached my mucous membrane from the outside. Could some have dripped in? I have asked this question with no clear answer. Am I over reacting? Thank You so much!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Doesn't really sound like there's risk from what you're telling me. There really needs to be HIV inside you. That didn't happen.

If the semen was on your butthole, I can see how that'd make you nervous. But, without penetration it's not going to slip inside. At the risk of sounding vulgar, a whole bunch of fluid needs to be shoved up inside you. Again, that didn't happen..

Naked frottage can be risky for STDs that are transmitted through direct skin-to-skin contact (like Syphilis, Herpes, or HPV) so for that reason I'd encourage you (and all sexually active people to be tested on a regular basis). But in terms of HIV specifically? No risk.

Hope this helps!

Erik

aids
Can I get HIV or hepatitis from this?