Oct 30, 2012
i grabbed a towel with semen on it a have a very small pimple like cut on my finger can i get infected if the semen touched the cut?thanks
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
But there's no risk from what you're talking about. You need a significant amount of HIV positive body fluid to go directly from that person's body into yours. So many pieces of that statement are missing in this situation.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Antibody Test 2 Weeks
- Can You Be A Nurse And Be Hiv Positive?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.