HIV and pre cum

I have been seeing this guy for a few months and we have not had anal sex but we have kissed a lot and there have been many times I have placed his cock in my mouth though he didn't cum in mouth there were many times that pre cum was present.. He just told me a few days ago that he was HIV positive my question is can I now have HIV from this those times that I placed his cock in my mouth?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Is it absolutely, 100% impossible to get HIV from giving an HIV+ man a blow job? I can not say that, but the risk would have to be in the range of 1 in tens of thousands (if not rarer). Oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV. The mouth does not contain the type of cells that HIV likes to infect. Certainly risk of transmission also depends on whether your partner is on medications to treat his HIV and what is HIV viral load is. For example, taking antiretroviral therapy (i.e., medicines for HIV infection) can reduce the risk of an HIV-infected person transmitting the infection to another by as much as 96%. If you are serious with this guy, I would suggest a more in-depth conversation about the type of sex you are both willing to have and the risks involved. Perhaps talking with your partner's HIV provider could help as well and get all of your questions answered. Take care, LHW

can the nanobee help my husband?
PLEASE AN ANSWER PLEASE! ANYONE PLEASE!!