Please Sincere and humble request Reply this time.HIV negative still symtoms?

I am male from India, I had unprotected vaginal intercourse in the mid of june, after 2-3 weeks I had on and off rashes on the chest, under armpit and stomach also my immunity gone down as I was tensed and stressed after that I had swollen lymp nodes with itching under armpit and then mouth ulcer.I had HIV Elisa Test exactly after 92 days of exposer, result came back Non reactive with the cut off value 0.9.So I had Western Blot test exactly after 115 days result Negative. but Now its almost 4 and half month but still I have heavy sweating and ithching under armpit and my digestive system is also disturb, sometime ithching in Anul Area.I m worried as one of surgeon told me Window period is for 54 weeks. I am unable to keep physical realtion with my wife due to worry as I dnt want her to get punished because of me and due to which my relations with my wife is getting worse day by day.Please suggest what shall I do. Please do reply please please..Its humble and sincere request

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there While I cannot explain the exact cause of your symptoms, I can assure you that they are not due to HIV. The standard for HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days. Three months would also be a long enough window to get accurate results for other STD's as well. I think the surgeon you spoke with gave you inaccurate information. I hope that this information will allow you to stop focusing on this and take the time to really start repairing the relationship with your wife. Take care, LHW

Doubt on my HIV status
A second opinion - Two days old cut can transmit HIV?