Further enlightenment Mr. Cordova

Previously I ask you about clogged and running nose plus sticky phlegm as nothing to do with HIV. My exposure was nipple sucking, hand job and licked my nipple and scrotum area plus fingered her. My question is; I took a shower yesterday and notice that there was a bean shaped around an inch diameter on my left neck. My exposure was last July 16 and oct 16. Should I associate this with HIV? Or this is because of persistent running nose and sticky phlegm. No fever and other symptoms. Thanks.

Response from Mr. Cordova

I have no idea what that is. I can tell you that it has NOTHING to do with HIV.

Is it safe if a guy rubbed his penis against my butt?
Please answer me i'm really nervous! - HIV transmission through a 2 day old cut