I kissed a HIV+ guy

I kissed an HIV+ guy 5 times for around 2 minutes each time. I didn't know he was HIV+ but later he told me. That day I had a pimple on my lip that I popped with a needle in the morning. Also I have dry lips. I'm in risk?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I do not think that kissing is much of a risk for HIV transmission. Be advised that if your partner had bleeding gums, and you had open sores in your mouth then there would be a theoretical risk for HIV. However, in reality, I do not think you should be concerned, and I do not think you need to be tested for this incidence in particular.

In health,

Richard

Shaving
Is it safe if a guy rubbed his penis against my butt?