Oct 28, 2012
I shaved around my anus about a week ago and had protected sex a 2 days after, with a lot of oral stimulation from my partner, three days later I noticed a lot of small lesions a lot like like rasor burns but Im wondering why they appeared only now. Please help.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Razor bumps can appear as the hair starts to grow back. Given the time-frame you are describing, it sounds like that is all it is. I would suggest using an exfoliant in the shower to help with the razor bumps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.