Oct 28, 2012
I shaved around my anus about a week ago and had protected sex a 2 days after, with a lot of oral stimulation from my partner, three days later I noticed a lot of small lesions a lot like like rasor burns but Im wondering why they appeared only now. Please help.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Razor bumps can appear as the hair starts to grow back. Given the time-frame you are describing, it sounds like that is all it is. I would suggest using an exfoliant in the shower to help with the razor bumps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.