Very serious question
Oct 28, 2012
Hi I had oral sex with a sex worker. I used protection but after she left I inspected the condom and there was a tear at the base the tip had no tears. Am I at risk for HIV or std?
Response from Ms. Southall
If you have signs or symptoms I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider to ensure you know your status and get treatment.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percentage Risk Of Contracting Hiv Through Finger Prick
- Are Early Flu-like Symptoms Of Hiv Contagious?
- Are Nail Salons A Low Risk For Hepatitis?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Male Nipples?
- Hiv Symptoms And Chest Pain
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.