HPV/AIDS NO PENETRATION

Hello i am 31 year old male who believes to have been infected with HPV. I wen to the doctor last week but he tols me to return for a biopsy because i have two small bumps on the shaft of my penis and they are apart by two inches. My question is if i have HPV could I also have Aids. I slept with this woman with protection but their was skintoskin contact without protection but no penetration she just moved her body on my unprotected penis 3 to 4 times with her vagina and I felt her vagina fluid. If she passed HPV to me does it mean that I also have Aids because of this contact. Please help me. I have consulted this before on theis website but the answer was unclear.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You did not get HIV from the sex you're describing. Having HPV does not mean you have HIV. Furthermore, HPV and HIV are not passed between people the same way.

HPV is transmitted through direct skin-to-skin contact. No penetration is necessary.

HIV is transmitted when HIV+ body fluid comes out of someone's body and goes immediately/directly inside someone's body. Penetration is necessary.

Hope this helps!

Erik

having a baby
symptoms after hiv test