Oct 28, 2012
Are palpable lymph nodes only found in people with hiv. I can feel one lymph node on my neck and read palpable nodes are only in hiv patients.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No lymph nodes are in everyone and if someone is dealing with a viral infection or getting a cold etc then this is the area of the body that gears up to fight off infection.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Should I Expect Once I Take An Antibiotic For My Chlamydia?
- What Percentage Of Women In The Us Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.