Do you feel testing is warranted

Hello, I had an experience with a male. I performed oral sex on him which lasted about 10-15 minutes. There was no pre-cum and there was no ejaculation at all. I know oral sex carries a small risk but i just wanted to know do you feel testing is warranted for this one time occurence? My gums bleed sightly but only when i brush to hard which i didn't before this incident.

Hi Oral sex does carry the lowest risk of HIV transmission and with this being your only risk and you know the health of your gums, then no you would not be someone that would need testing. Of course though the only way to know your status from other experiences is to receive testing.

HIV and mono
palpable node