HIV and mono

My friends forced me to visit a strip club with them during my visit to Dallas. They knew that i wasnt into such stuff, they paid the stripper and she grabbed me and starting kissing me, i lost control for a while, she was completely over me, we deep kissed and she made me suck her breasts. i am not sure if there was breast milk or not.i am not into such stuff and till that day i hadnt even kissed anyone in my entire life. after 7 to 8 mins i pushed her back and went out. i feel ashamed of myself. exactly one week after that i developed a severe head ache, fever. fatigue, weakness and a rash. the rash lasted for around 40 mins, but the head ache and fever was intermittent. when this and fatigue and extreme thirst continued for two weeks, i also had a couple of night sweats and extreme fatigue and a slight sore throat. i went to a near by hospital and the doctor did a mono spot test and it came out positive. She told me i had infectious mononucleosis, i did not tell her that i had gone to a strip club one week before. i also had a few lymph nodes in the neck and one in groin, i went for an ultra sound and they said that the nodes were insignificant as they were less than 1 cm in size anyway its been 3 and a half months after that event, i still feel fatigued sometimes and i get worried and anxious about HIV because at times im even having a dry mouth and because of that my teeth are suffering. im very stressed and taking anti anxiety medication also..please help

Hi From what you have described you are not at risk for HIV transmission. You did nothing to exchange body fluid that contains HIV particles, blood, semen or vaginal fluid. Since your doctor diagnosed you with mono I would chalk up your symptoms to this. But of course that only true way to know about your HIV status is to get tested.

have cfa exam shit scared pls help
Do you feel testing is warranted