Somebody answer my question lives at stake please

I had an encounter with massage therapist on September 16 and it was protected oral and vaginalsex-oral was for a couple of minutes and vaginal for 5 minutes. The condom didnt break. But she took condom off with towel (maybe getting vaninal fluids from condom onto towel then touching my penis). first week after got scratchy throat/diarhea (2days), second week lump feeling in throat/chills/sore throat, third week drainage back of throat and itchy roof of mouth, low grade fever. I was always told condoms protect-Im very care and always examine when Im done. Well I called a hotline that deals with CSW they told me not to even test-I wasnt at risk. I called a dr. (mine on vaction) he told me I wasnt high risk. I bought over the counter Oraquick test at 4 weeks negative. So everything looks good right. Well last thursday they had a blood drive here at work and my regional manager was here asked me to donate -I told him I was scared of needles he kept pushing and was next to me while talking to donor councerlor so I couldnt say anything). Which didnt bother too much cause of all advice I was given. Come monday now I feel fatigue and feels like im coming down with a cold/cold feet/nostril burn. So I called a national hotline they told me I was high risk cause of CSW,plus that condoms are only 85% effective. So I went to a clinic and got the oraquick advance & clearview advance prick test and both were negative (5 weeks 2 days). I was fine until national hotline scared me. I am also married and have 3 kids. Today the blood doner facility called me toschedule plasma donation in december-I didnt know what to say. I am in turmoil. Please help.

You are HIV negative. The risk was virtually nonexistent (the 85% condom effectiveness figure is hogwash and likely is considering condom breakage or other factors not relevant here). The blood donation folks test your blood for HIV so if they are calling for more, you can bet you are negative on their tests too.

Suture needle injury
have cfa exam shit scared pls help