Condom Broke , extremely worried .

Dear Sir/Madam ,I am 21 year Male, On sep 11,2012 First time in my life I had a sex , but with a prostitute of unknown status (age between 19-20 year old) in a Red Light Area. During the Intercourse I checked the condom , the condom that time was not broken. The whole intercourse took 5 min, but after 3 min I sense something and Stop immediately, The condom was broken from the foreskin, Then I changed the condom and finished the intercourse. Then after 40 min I went to home and washed my penis with water and soap.I am extremely worried about risk of hiv. I feel no symptoms related to hiv, But I am very tense and I feel like I am in hell and continuously cursing myself for that mistake. What are my chances of catching HIV and other STD from this incident , I think I had unprotected sex for NOT more than 3 second. Please help me with this issue.

This encounter does entail some risk. However, the chances of an infection from her to you is fairly low in general. As you indicate, the contact was brief. Also, transmission from a woman to a man in most parts of the world is not as efficient as male to female or male to male sex.

I would get tested for HIV and other STI now. If the HIV test is negative, so are you.

Unprotected anal sex
Really nervous!