|Unprotected anal sex
Oct 28, 2012
It's been 5 days since I've had unprotected anal sex with a friend of mine(male) which last about 5 minutes We have sex every once in a while I'm very worried that I may have caught HIV. He says I'm the only one he's been having sex with. He's been tested in november 2011 and had general blood work June 2012 And he's says I have nothing to worry about and I shouldn't be freaking out. Your encouraging words would be great. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Get an HIV test. Even better, bring him with you and get tested together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Anal Sex Top
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Blood Splash
- Rubbing Vagina Scared I Have AIDS
- Topping Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Black Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.