HIV scare. Gonorrhea positive.

Hello. I am a 22 year old gay male. I was unfortunate enough to contract gonorrhea from a partner, a close friend. I got tested two weeks after discovering symptoms, and my test for gonorrhea came back positive. Negative for chlamydia, hep, and HIV. We had full-on anal and oral.

It's been 1 and a Half month since I have had a sexual encounter. It was a dumb mistake, and I regret every moment of it. I am scare of sex now, and I am putting myself through a period to re-think my life. In my life, I have only had 2 partners, and the last one gave me gono. :/

I will be going again in 1.5 months, making it a 3 month test. I am a hyperchondriac by heart, and I have massive anxiety. After I took the pill (suprax) for gono, I got better. I feel normal now. However, my gums are starting to be sensitive, and bleed when I brush. Is that a sign of weakness of my immune system? I never had a fever, but while I had the gono before coming to the doctor, I did feel hot. I still feel hot sometimes now, but I do have a very stressful life. I work two jobs, and am constantly busy.

Can anyone take this anxiety away? :/

I am just scare. I will be testing again. But can anyone

I doubt any 'symptoms you have now are anything other than anxiety. My advice is to not look in your mouth or feel for any lymph nodes. Do not read up on signs of HIV infection. Rather, get your 3 month post exposure test and believe the results.

The mind plays lots of tricks on us. I have seen people given themselves rashes and symptoms of diseases they do not have.

Good news is that most all of the manifestations of HIV do not occur until years after infection. When folks write in that they have thrush, neuropathy, Kaposi's sarcoma or other signs of advanced HIV only days or weeks after an exposure, I know this is anxiety and not a virus at work.

Is he HIV Positive?
HIV-Rapid tests and multiple false negatives?