|Ms. South hall! Help please
Oct 27, 2012
So do I need pep? I received oral sex with small open wound in pubic area! The escort had a swab test two weeks later it was negative I'm really scared ! I'm scared her mouth was bleeding and it got into my cut! Am I at a real high risk ? And I ha sex with my gf! Now I'm really freaking out
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, yes the risk increases some but not a lot and with her negative result this all points to a good sign. Of course the only true way to know your status is to be tested.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.