Ms. South hall! Help please

So do I need pep? I received oral sex with small open wound in pubic area! The escort had a swab test two weeks later it was negative I'm really scared ! I'm scared her mouth was bleeding and it got into my cut! Am I at a real high risk ? And I ha sex with my gf! Now I'm really freaking out

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, yes the risk increases some but not a lot and with her negative result this all points to a good sign. Of course the only true way to know your status is to be tested.

toilet seat
having a baby with an HIV positive partners