Help Shannon please
Oct 27, 2012
I recieved protected oral sex from an escort.. Who might be at high risk! I had a small cut on my pubic hair area.. Which was probably open and bleeding from a pulled hair or broken pimple .. This happened two weeks ago I developed skin rash and a few bumps on my hands .. But it can be from anxiety and stress/guilt related? Also I fear the escort had blood In her mouth. What's my risk ? Help
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, though yes having open sores both on you and with your partner does increase the chances, but just some. Oral sex can also put you at risk of other sexually transmitted infections, if your symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.