Hello mrs Southall
Oct 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time, you are doing a great job.
I've read a lot of your responses. Some very in reaction to the question of receiving a blowjob. Would you say that a hiv a test is necessary after receiving a blowjob from a woman? That was my only risk....if it was one at all.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. If this was your only risk of exposure, then HIV testing is not highly recommended. As long as there were no open sores on her mouth or on your genital area again the likelihood of HIV transmission is very small.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Sign Of HIV?
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.