|Should i get tested for STD's??
Oct 27, 2012
Hello, Well i have a question... me and my ex boyfriend had sex a couple months ago and i just found out that he had other sex partners! I ASKED HIM IF I SHOULD GET TESTED?? And he said no he already got tested a couple days after. Should i take his word for it??? or should i get tested??? :)
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi My answer is yes! You should be tested for all of the sexually transmitted infections. This way you will be sure of your status and taking care of your health.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Do Condoms Cause Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.