Is this condom failure, and how much risk am I in?

The other day, I hired a transsexual sex worker. We had protected oral for a bit and then protected anal sex for a bit. After she was done, as she was pulling out, the condom got stuck between my butt cheeks. It did not get stuck in my anus. Do you feel this is a high enough risk scenario to warrant prophylaxis or other measures? Do I really run any risk of HIV?

Of note, she was even more focused on protection than I expected. She was however, quick to admit that she does do drugs (no needle drugs though).

Also, would this scenario count as a condom failure scenario?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Doesn't sound like there was any risk from the sex you had at all. All the penetration was protected! Even though the condom came off that doesn't mean there's risk. Literally, the cum inside the condom would have to come out and get inside your butt.. There's no real way for that to have happened.

It doesn't matter if she has done drugs. You also DON'T need to start PEP!

Hope this helps!

Erik

semen on bed sheets
Doctor not wearing gloves during a procedure.