semen on bed sheets
Oct 26, 2012
Is it possible to become infected through contact with HIV positive semen (still wet) on a bed sheet? Really concerned about this!
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is no risk from contact with wet HIV positive semen on sheets. None! To get HIV, there needs to be HIV positive body coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside someone else's body. That most certainly isn't the case in that kind of situation. Far from it actually.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Lymph Node Biopsy And Hiv
- Will Herpes Ever Go Away?
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.