|finger prick test
Oct 26, 2012
Hello i took a finger prick hiv test because i was worried i might have it, it came back negative but if the nurse reused the needle on me that was used before what are my chances of getting it? Iv had bad persistent head aches and canker sores can this be a sign?
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Nurses do not reuse needles to test people for HIV. Each needle is sterilized and individually packaged. At the risk of sounding too bold, any worry that you have about that is completely irrational.
Btw, persistent headaches and canker sores are not indicative of HIV.
Hope this helps..
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Test For Hiv With A Finger Prick?
- Can You Use The Same Finger Prick Device For Hiv Testing Twice?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.