Cut on lip smoking a joint

Hi i had dental work done my lips were cut(there was a little scab like skin over them in places)And my tooth was still bleeding(wisdom tooth) can i get the virus from sharing a joint with an infected person? I am freeking out :(

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk from the situation you're talk about. None. You can only get HIV when positive body fluid comes out of someone's body and goes immediately/directly inside of your body. That did not happen in your case. Your friend would have to be bleeding A LOT (I mean A LOT) onto that joint and then stick it in your mouth immediately. That's such an unusual circumstance, that I feel safe assuming that it didn't not happen in your case.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Pre-Cum and ripped condom
Please help ....LOSING IT