Cut on lip smoking a joint
Oct 26, 2012
Hi i had dental work done my lips were cut(there was a little scab like skin over them in places)And my tooth was still bleeding(wisdom tooth) can i get the virus from sharing a joint with an infected person? I am freeking out :(
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is no risk from the situation you're talk about. None. You can only get HIV when positive body fluid comes out of someone's body and goes immediately/directly inside of your body. That did not happen in your case. Your friend would have to be bleeding A LOT (I mean A LOT) onto that joint and then stick it in your mouth immediately. That's such an unusual circumstance, that I feel safe assuming that it didn't not happen in your case.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.