Is Throat dryness a symptom of HIV?

Dear Doctor, I'm 26yr old male,15 days ago I had protected sex with a prostitute, on the next day I felt throat dryness and abdominal pain after jogging for 30 minutes. Till now my throat dryness exist and turned irritation even after taking some medicine . After scanning report of my stomach Doctor says my Gall Bladder wall is so thick that might have causes my abdominal pain. In some Website they says Gall Bladder pain is symptom of HIV and also sore throat is major symptom of HIV. Would you Please answer my following questions 1) Throat Dryness is symptom of HIV? 2) Is throat dryness is kind of sore throat? 3) Gall bladder pain with Throat dryness is symptom of HIV?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

But your throat dryness doesn't have anything to do with the protected sex that you had. For two reasons: 1) protected sex poses no risk for HIV and 2) protected sex poses absolutely no risk for HIV!

That's why you use condoms, because they're very very good at what they do. Congrats on practicing safe sex!

Hope this helps!

Erik

Is there a risk with a glass of water at the dentist ?
Broken condom unkown partner status