Is there a risk with a glass of water at the dentist ?

Hi, thuesday I went to the dentist and at the end she ask me to rinse my mouth with the glass of water. Aften that, I saw a yellow spot on the glass on the side I didn't use. So I think that the glass was used... When I rinsed my mouth there was blood, my gums were bleeding... Is there a risk in that case? I also know that the glass was there 2 hours before I used it. Thank you in advance... I'm very stressed about this because I'm trying to get pregnant and maybe I am already...

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is absolutely no risk from this situation. None. In fact, I'm we can be so confident about your complete lack of risk that we knew there was no risk by the time we finished reading the title of your post. For there to be risk for HIV, there needs to be HIV positive body fluid coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly inside your body.

That most certainly did not happen in your case.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Is this really conclusive?
Is Throat dryness a symptom of HIV?