HIV risk from Insertive Fellatio + Kissing

I am a virgin and occasionally use escorts for massage, kissing, receiving unprotected or protected oral sex. I had routine blood tests for HIV in Sep 2011 and Jan

2012, and both tests came out negative. I then visited two escorts (at the same agency) in Sep 2012:

1. The first escort gave me protected oral sex on my penis + light kissing + handjob + she sucked my testicles and I ejaculated on my stomach.

2. Three weeks later, a second escort gave me: kissing + unprotected oral sex on my penis + I ejaculated in her mouth + I sucked her breasts. I did not see any

blood in either encounter and I did not have any sores or cuts on my penis. I NEVER gave any oral sex to either of them.

After 4 weeks after this second encounter, I went to the sexual health clinic as I was worried about the risk of HIV. The advisor insisted that I do not need a HIV

test as I apparently "did not have a HIV risk" and he did not "want to collude with my anxiety by taking a HIV test for a no-risk encounter". He only took urine

samples to test for other possible STD's and said the results would be available in 2 weeks. He said I could take a HIV test at the 3 month mark if I really want to

for peace of mind.

What do you think? Was I at risk? Do I still need to take a HIV test? And when should I take it?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I do not think that either of these situations were high-risk situations that warrant HIV testing. As the test counselor said, if you want to test at the 90 day mark for your peace of mind you can, but I do not think it is necessary.

In health,

Richard

NO ONE WILL ANSWER! PLEASE ANSWER!!! HIV RISK!
Is this really conclusive?