risk of transmission through biohazard box

Hello I work in a clinic where we only test with retractable lancets and I was carrying a bin that was two days old with used oraquik tests from 2 days prior and retractable lancets. I picked up the tests is ther any risk

Hi HIV dies once it is outside of the body. Two days old the HIV would most definitely be dead and unable to infect. Also you would have to have an open wound and have immediate direct exchange of body fluid.

In your instance and from what you have described there is nothing to worry about regarding HIV transmission.

hiv in the gut mucosa, urgent
anxiety pls guide