WB RESULT INDETERMINATE

Hi Dr. At 3.5months my wb was indeterminate but finger prick at 5 and 6 month 1 week tested negative. Eliza test on same 6 mth 1 week tested positive now waiting for wb result. What is happening to me..who the conflicting results. thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

I am not completely sure I understand. Sound like:

At 3.5 months the Western blot was in determinate. At 5 and 6 months finger stick rapid test was negative But at 6 months blood draw ELISA positive.

This is concerning and if the Western blot is positive this would indicate infection with HIV. It could be you were seroconverting at around 3 to 4 months and the finger stick tests were not done correctly or were insensitive for some reason.

Is it possible to get HIV while doing sex inside water,
Is Muscle Loss Inevitable w/HAART, Exercise & Old Age?