The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

A question nobody else has asked

Oct 21, 2012

Hi how are you? My story is really weird, I have a girl friend that's an escort, and recently we had sex, most of the time protected but unprotected (she has unprotected sex only with me and her boyfriend according to her) like for 20 seconds or maybe less, one thing I noticed Is that there was a very strong smell coming from her vagina, I thought that maybe it was a vaginal infection and I was very horny so I kept having sex with her with the condom. It's been three days since that happened and I'm noticing some weird symptoms in my anus, yeah in my anus, and she never ever touch it, I'm not a homosexual and I've never had receptive anal sex, but I'm having a discharge that smells exactly like her vagina that day, this is really weird, since like I said she never touched my anus, what can that be? I have no symptoms in my penis that may indicate that this is a gonorrhea infection or something like that, but I'm really worried, how could this happen? My anus, as far as I can recall was never in contact with her fluids, also my groin nodes are swollen. What's my risk of getting HIV from the situation I describe and if I got some STD? Thank you for your answer I'll donate, but please answer, I'm really anxious right now.

Response from Dr. Wohl

This is not HIV but you should go to an STD clinic and be tested for other sexually transmitted infections. DW

HIV + for Kids
sucking breast milk will transmit HIV?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint